Home : Products : Peak Performance : Brochure/datasheet
Peak Performance - Brochure/datasheet
Because computers are a vital ingredient in your business, you'll want to protect your most valuable asset – the people who use them.
Computers are increasingly used for work and educational purposes, so computer-related health and safety is not something that can be ignored. Lack of knowledge and inattention to healthy computer use can result in serious health problems so it is important that you enable and encourage healthy practices.
Peak Performance is a comprehensive, user-friendly and effective solution for proactively managing computer-related health and safety issues. It will help to protect your staff from health problems brought about by computer over use and therefore protect your organisation from the costs associated with these problems. Lost productivity, ACC / insurance premium increases, prosecution / compensation payments, and staff turnover costs are all costs that can be avoided.
Individual solutions can be developed for each of your users. You are given help to assess workstation design, consider task organisation and recognise early warning signs. Each user will be guided to use micropauses and stretch breaks, based on what the monitoring of the user’s activities reveals their risk to be.
- Highly configurable to individual users.
- Usage monitoring and reporting.
- Prompts for Micropause and Rest Break reminders.
- Stress assessment tool.
- On-screen personal safety trainer demonstrating exercises.
- Runs in the background monitoring computer use.
- A log file for each user to record most events.
- System Tray icon right-click menu to access necessary functions and status.
- Options to ignore or enforce breaks
- Sounds to indicate when breaks start and finish.
- Protection from health problems brought about by computer use.
- There when you need it.
- Improved productivity
- Staff retention
- Improved morale
- Remote management
- High-level support and maintenance
- Simple installation
Peak Performance is neither an enforcement tool nor informing tool, but a training tool to help prevent
muscle debilitating conditions like RSI/OOS.
- Supports local and network installations
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or greater
- 30mb disk space, 128mb RAM
- Personal addition 1-9 users
- Server Edition 10 + (includes central reporting and administration)